活動守則及指引 Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
Participants must read carefully the event rules & regulations as set by The Queen's College Parents-Teachers' Association (the Organizer).
1. 報名細則 Registration
- 參加者必須是皇仁書院現屆學生、現屆學生之家長、及以上人士所帶同的家人。All participants must be current students at Queen's College and their parents, and family member accompanied by the above persons.
- 參加者必須在報名時提供有效的電郵地址及手提電話。所有訊息均通過電郵或WhatsApp通知參加者。All participants must provide valid email address and mobile number for registration. All correspondences will be communicated via email or WhatsApp.
- 所有參加者／參加隊伍必須於報名時/比賽前繳付報名費用，並不設退款。All participants / groups must pay the registration fee upon registration/prior to the match. All payments are non-refundable.
- 報名時尚未年滿 18 歲的參加者，必須得到其家長或監護人的同意方可登記參加。Participants who are below 18 years of age at the time of registration must obtain permissions from their parents or guardians.
- 完成報名及付款後，即表示參加者遵守及接受在此及其後主辦單位所定下之一切參賽條款、細則及安排。Upon completing the registration and payment, the participant is deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions of the event, the official rules as stipulated and to those that may be later introduced by the Organizer.
- 參加者必須在完成報名前確保所交資料正確無誤。完成付款及網上報名後，參加者將不能更改其個人資料及所選參與組別。All the information provided by a participant in the online registration form must be true and accurate. Upon completing the payment and online registration, participants will not be allowed to change personal information and categories.
- 參加名額不能轉讓。Participation quota is non-transferable.
- 若參加者提供錯誤資料、未提供付款紀錄、或不符合參加資格，主辦單位將保留取消其參加活動的權利，已繳費用將不獲退還。主辦單位亦會以電郵，WhatsApp或其他方式，向參加者查詢或要求提供補充資料 。The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the registration of any participants without refund of the payment if they provide false information, fail to provide the payment slip, or fail to meet the registration requirements. The Organizer may contact participants by email, WhatsApp or other means for any additional information required for their registration.
- 活動屬自願參與性質，參加者願意承擔一切風險及責任，並無權向主辦單位追討因是次活動而引致之自身受傷、意外、死亡或任何形式的損失索償或追究責任。Participation in the event is voluntary and at the own risk of participants. Each participant agrees to absolve the Organizer from all liabilities arising from bodily injuries, accidents, death or other losses during or caused by the event.
- 主辦單位有權在截止報名日期前後停止報名，而事先不作任何通知。The Organizer reserves the right to close the registration any time, whether before or after the registration deadline specified, without prior notification.
- 參加者／參加隊伍於進行活動時必須遵守當日香港政府根據《預防及控制疾病條例》（第599 章）、其相關附屬法例包括但不限於《預防及控制疾病（禁止聚集）規例》（第 599G 章）、《預防及控制疾病（佩戴口罩）規例》（第 599I 章）及任何相關法例及規定所施行的預防、抵禦、阻延及控制疾病個案或傳播的措施。參加者在活動中必須保持適當社交距離，按照相關的規例佩戴口罩，並只在相關的措施豁免的情況下不佩戴口罩。參加者必須遵守公眾場所進行羣組聚集的人數限制，禁止在公眾地方進行 12 人以上的羣組聚集。如遭到任何執法或相關機構檢控，參加者將自行承擔責任，主辦單位將不須對於任何此類起訴承擔任何責任。Participants must strictly adhere to all measures for preventing, protecting against, delaying or otherwise controlling the incidence or transmission of disease implemented by the Hong Kong Government pursuant to the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap.599), its related subsidiary legislation including but not limited to Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Gathering) Regulation (Cap.599G) and Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation (Cap.599I) and all related laws and regulations. Participants must maintain appropriate social distance during the event, wear masks according to the relevant regulations, and only take off the mask in circumstances exempted by the relevant regulations. Group gatherings of more than 12 persons is prohibited. If any participant is prosecuted by any law enforcement agencies or officers, the participant shall be personally responsible, and the Organizer shall not have any liability in relation to such prosecution.
2. 收集個人資料聲明 Personal Information Collection
- 請查閱皇仁書院家長教師會網站的收集個人資料聲明，此活動收集個人資料的詳情以下列網址為準。Personal Information Collection of this event follows the guidelines as listed on The Queen's College Parents-Teachers' Association's official website. Please refer to the link below.
3. 酌處權 Discretion
- 主辦單位保留更改此活動守則及指引之權利。如有任何爭議，主辦單位保留最終決定權。 The Organizer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions. Should there be any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to the final decision.
- 主辦單位保留取消觸犯、違反或不遵守任何活動規則之人士的參加資格及贏取獎項的權利。被取消資格的參加者之費用，將不獲退還。In case of violation, breach or non‐observance of any terms and conditions of the event, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person and / or nullify his or her result. The Organizer shall not be obliged to refund any payment under such circumstances.
- 主辦單位擁有此活動之最終決定權。任何有關是次活動的臨時改動或取消，將於皇仁書院家長教師會網站公佈。The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Please refer to The Queen's College Parents-Teachers' Association's website for any changes or cancellation of the event.
- 若活動守則及指引的英文版本與中文版本之間有任何歧義，則以英文版本為準。If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
(iii) 活動屬自願參與性質，參加者願意承擔一切風險及責任，並無權向主辦單位追討因是 次活動而引致之自身受傷、意外、死亡或任何形式的損失索償或追究責任。
(i) Parents must ensure that they and their children are in good health and fit to participate in the basketball game before signing up.
(ii) Parents must declare that the organizer will not be involved in any injury, illness, death or property loss during the competition.
(iii) Participation in the event is voluntary. Participants are willing to bear all risks and responsibilities, and have no right to claim or pursue responsibility from the organizer for personal injury, accident, death or any form of loss caused by this event.
保險： 參賽球隊應按各自需要，自行購買意外保險。 Insurance: Participating teams should purchase accident insurance according to their own needs.